I forgot for a sec...Then I remembered - Natalie

>> Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I have not posted here for a long time and when I clicked for a new post I forgot for a sec what I had for lunch today. Is that a sign of aging? I wondered what it would be like months or years from now, I may never remember today's date or worst plunged into a total nightmare of forgetting my name and my home address. So there I was staring at the screen thinking. Wait, what was I thinking?

Oh yeah...my lunch today was a Granola bar.

1 comments:

Packrat June 16, 2010 at 6:20 PM  

Just popped over for the first time in ages. Today, no breakfast at all so by lunch I was really hungry. Since I was at home, I cooked bacon, eggs, and toast.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP