>> Sunday, September 9, 2012
After a recent discussion of this blog and lunch and our kids, one of the other contributors and I have decided that we need to shake things up a bit here on the Lunch blog. We both love to read about other people's food and miss the participation here. We did a little brainstorming and came up with some ideas for posts that we'd love to see.
- What you ate for lunch today!
- Your weekly menu plan, if you have one. (Mine is posting tomorrow to get us going.)
- Cookbook reviews
- How you organize your recipes so that you don't forget that really awesome stew you made last winter.
- Restaurant reviews
- Inventive ways to get picky eaters to eat
- "What do I do with" ingredient X. For example, I have a cup of leftover coconut milk, what should I make? (don't answer that here.)
- Anything else food related.
What do you think?