Friday Lunch - January 15, 2010 (Vietnamese Feast!) Ti

>> Friday, January 15, 2010

House Special Soup (Vegan)
Vinh Loi Tofu Restaurant

Today I had a really yummy lunch! I am on the Game On diet and have all sorts of health issues that prevent me from eating so many foods right now, but I found this wonderful restaurant that is 100% vegan and it's wonderful. I had this huge bowl of soup and it's filled with tons of fresh veggies and "seafood." It's hot, it's spicy, it's just what the doctor ordered. YUM!

1 comments:

Lisa January 15, 2010 at 1:14 PM  

I almost took myself out to lunch today for noodles, not exactly the same time, but it sounds SO GOOD. And then my wallet laughed so I did not.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP