I'm so excited to be invited/I invited myself to the party!

>> Sunday, January 8, 2012

I love lunch and today I'm happy to say I had leftovers; three small square pieces of Perry's Plate Zucchini Pizza.  I made it last night and my husband and I couldn't finish it all.  He kind of likes regular pizza but he humors me with my fancy pizza.  He did admit that the garlic oil on the crust was what made it so delicious.

I used the second dough to make a kid-friendly pizza with red sauce and a little bit of freshly grated mozzarella on top.  The kids ate all their pizza-it helped that Groovy Girl had two friends over but Teenage Boy ended up having to eat a "second" dinner of Amy's mac and cheese.

I love leftovers!

~michelle @ peaceful reader

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP