Monday, February 8, 2010 Christine

>> Monday, February 8, 2010

I'm catching up here on some lunches, like Clover did in the previous post. Let's see...


SATURDAY
I spent virtually all day baking this awesome German Chocolate Ganache Cake for my husband's birthday, sampling everything as I went along, but those nibbles don't count towards lunch, so... I had nachos made with more left over taco seasoned beef over tortilla chips, sprinkled with shredded american cheese and microwaved for about 1 min 30 seconds, served with store bought mango salsa.

SUNDAY
Was at my daughter's all day volleyball tournament out of state, so we packed lunch in a cooler and ate it sitting on the floor of the balcony area of the gymnasium. We had turkey sandwiches on whole wheat, plain chips, grapes, an orange, an apple, store bought chocolate chip cookies and iced tea.

MONDAY (today)
I had left over corned beef hash and the smallest amount of sauteed Swiss Chard (diced corned beef, onion, and potatoes cooked in a skillet with salt, pepper and dried thyme), from Thursday night's dinner. Yikes. It tasted fine, but that's cutting it close on the spoil deadline... oops.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP