The Best Kind of Lunch

>> Friday, January 22, 2010

I had the very best kind of lunch today: one that someone else made and another someone else paid for. ;-) A friend and I went for a walk and once back at her house decided to go to the ever tasty Just Fresh for lunch. Instead of driving the two seconds down the street to get my purse, K. said she'd treat me to lunch. Yippee! I got the Dijon Dill Chicken Salad sandwich with a fruit cup and my drug of choice: diet Coke. The sandwich was lovely as it wasn't overwhelmed with mayo like so many restaurant chicken salad sandwiches are and it came with lettuce and tomato on toasted wheat bread. Yum. The fruit was because I was trying to be good. Tasty food and lovely company. Best lunch all week.

2 comments:

Lisa January 23, 2010 at 7:05 AM  

I'm so glad you're joining us!

I think that I could eat bread and butter with a good friend and be happier than a gourmet meal alone.

Natalie January 23, 2010 at 7:14 AM  

The best thing about spending lunch with a friend is I tend to forget I'm eating because I'm having sooo much fun talking. Friendship's company...ahhh...I can hear the Friend's Theme song playing now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-htTQ-X2uxs

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP