Wednesday - A Green Nightmare!! (Ti)

>> Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Today, I am enjoying an Indian dish called Panak Paneer. I am having it over brown rice. It looks like a baby threw up in my bowl but trust me, it's very tasty and healthy for you as its base is spinach. It does have a rather strong flavor so I am having it with a tall, tall glass of unsweetened tea to cut the taste a bit.

It's not at all what I was in the mood for but with the biblical rain storm that Southern California is experiencing, I decided to stay in. For fun, look at our doppler:



No. What I wanted was a huge bowl of soup and a basket full of bread but nope, not gonna happen.

5 comments:

Ti January 20, 2010 at 11:41 AM  

I am unable to correct the spacing. So sorry. That's why I left Blogger!

Lisa January 20, 2010 at 2:06 PM  

Your spacing looks ok to me!

And, um, that stuff looks pretty gross. What are the chunks? Chicken? Tofu? Pork? I'd try it, but I'd be scared.

Natalie January 20, 2010 at 6:07 PM  

Hi Ti, this looks like very spicy but I believe you when you say it's healthy. I once had a curry chicken from the cafeteria @ work and I turned into a red tomato. My mouth was burning and my eyes were filled with tears.

Melanie January 21, 2010 at 8:37 AM  

It does look like a baby threw up! That was funny. We are having rain and dreary here in northern Kentucky. For a Floridian, no sunshine is killing my mood. Stay dry.

Ti January 22, 2010 at 3:02 PM  

Lisa, Paneer is a type of soft cheese. It's the best part of it but I forgot that I am not supposed to be eating dairy either so I reacted to it.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP