Saturday: A Mexican Feast (Ti)

>> Saturday, January 23, 2010



Today was my day off from the Game On Diet so I went a little crazy. We hit a local Mexican market but this market has a hot food counter so we ordered a bunch of different things. I ended up with a Shrimp Ceviche tostada and some soup. Ceviche is yummy. The shrimp is marinated in lime juice and jalapenos and a little onion. It's more of a summer food since it's cold but the sun came today so I figured, why not?

Also, I don't know why I call everything a 'feast' but I guess since I am so deprived of food that anything more than an apple and a wedge of tofu is considered a feast.

3 comments:

Lisa January 24, 2010 at 8:11 AM  

Is that avocado and cucumber in with the shrimp?

Natalie January 24, 2010 at 10:40 AM  

Yup looks like you've got an eye for avocado. not sure about the cucumber though. Could be onion?

Ti January 24, 2010 at 7:16 PM  

That's a pic I borrowed from Google Images. It does look like avocado and cucumbers. Mine just had the lime marinade, a bit of crab, a lot of shrimp, jalapenos and onion.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP