Tuesday: Still Doing The Healthy Thing (Ti)

>> Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I am in Southern California and let me tell you...we are experiencing some WEIRD weather! We are in a tornado warning right now, if you can believe it. With the rain pouring down and the extreme weather warnings, I pulled out the following leftovers for lunch:

  • 3 ounces of pan-seared Salmon
  • A cup or so...maybe a cup and a half of Quinoa sauteed in olive oil, garlic and sun-dried tomatoes.
  • Stewed green beans with feta cheese and garlic
  • 1 glass of unsweetened tea

With all the garlic I was hoping my co-workers would stay away but I wasn't so lucky!

1 comments:

Lisa January 20, 2010 at 7:53 AM  

I am not a huge green bean fan, but I think feta and garlic might make me like them. I like feta, or even blue cheese, on just about anything.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP