Weekend lunches

>> Saturday, January 23, 2010

I don't know why but somehow weekend lunches are harder for me than weekday lunches. This makes no sense as I'm a stay at home mom so have access to all the food equally everyday. But for some reason I graze my way through the pantry on weekends. Today I started with a can of lentil soup (it's cold outside and soup just seemed right). Then I pulled out a wedge of Wensleydale cheese with cranberries and ate the whole thing. Because I wasn't finished, I moved onto Quaker sour cream and onion mini rice cakes and finished up with Mexican blend cheese melted over plain rice cakes. ::sigh:: Not a fruit or vegetable in sight. I figure the sodium in the soup cancels out the health benefits of the lentils. Don't know why I feel compelled to do this on weekends, but there you have it. Maybe I should make Sunday lunch a cmpletely fruit and veg affair to try and counterbalance my poor choices today!

1 comments:

Lisa January 23, 2010 at 3:01 PM  

The cheese sounds interesting. I've never heard of cheese with cranberries.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP