Saturday, Applebees, Tina

>> Saturday, January 23, 2010


Today I had lunch out with the librarians I work with at the public library. Since it is a small public library we work by ourselves and never really see each other much. This was a nice time for us to catch up. I am attempting to be a bit healthier in my food choices (really, I do fairly well at meals, it my snacking that is out of control), so for our meal at Applebees I ordered the Tilapia with rice pilaf and broccoli. I am still full and it is supper time, and I haven't even had a snack!

2 comments:

Lisa January 24, 2010 at 8:13 AM  

Applebees is never my first choice, but every time I do eat there I'm pleased. I should really consider it more often.

Ti January 24, 2010 at 7:19 PM  

I just started to eat Tilapia. I find that if I cook it on the grill, it tastes like chicken and since I am allergic to chicken and miss it so much, it seems to be doing the trick.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP