Fish vs. Granola

>> Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I’m not sure how to describe this but I’m going to try…

While getting out of the cafeteria today my phone vibrated so I took it with my free hand while the other is holding a styrofoam platter of grilled tuna fish and sweet corn on the side. It was a long chat so I decided to take the stairs instead of the elevator. Right after the last tread of the stairs I tripped with my platter flying straight to the floor. I ended up attacking a Granola bar for lunch!

5 comments:

Ti January 26, 2010 at 6:29 PM  

Oh no! That's happened to me once. Well, you certainly had good intentions. Fish is healthy, and the granola was a wise option.

Natalie January 27, 2010 at 5:04 AM  

Hi Ti. I know it was a mess! the only problem with Granola is it makes me hungry very quickly.

Christine January 27, 2010 at 7:01 AM  

Oh that's awful. Sorry your lunch didn't work out. I could have never made it the whole day with just a granola bar. I hope you had a nice dinner when you got home.

Lisa January 27, 2010 at 7:20 AM  

Oh no!

But how jealous am I that you have a cafeteria at work!

Natalie January 27, 2010 at 7:48 AM  

dinner - I had cereals when I got home. ;-<

Well if I can brag about work it's the cafeteria. We have 2 but imagine walking to the main cafeteria 10 minutes away from your office everyday? i'm lazy like that and it sucks.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP