Monday, Jan 25 Party Time

>> Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bitty and I went to a friend's 6th birthday party today for lunch.

He ate....

2 slices of turkey (call it ham if you expect him to eat it though)
string cheese
mandarin oranges
Goldfish crackers
Birthday Cake, of course


I ate two helpings of delicious taco salad. (It is a delightfully easy dish. 1head of lettuce. 1 lb ground meat with taco seasonings. 1 bag of crushed Doritos. 1 bottle of Ranch dressing. When we make it at our house....I do not use all the dressing...but the rest of our playgroup follows the recipe above.) And of course, birthday cake and ice cream.

I did not dare count the points of this meal. However, the meal did not have an effect on the scale this morning, so I am calling yesterday a success.

3 comments:

Abbe January 26, 2010 at 10:58 AM  

ha, I love calling it ham instead of turkey.

Lisa January 26, 2010 at 11:11 AM  

MMm. One of my coworkers makes a much more complicated taco salad that has Catalina dressing. I love it.

Christine January 26, 2010 at 2:51 PM  

I love taco salad! Yum. May need to make that one day soon.

I love that Bitty requires you to call turkey 'ham' to eat it, too. So cute.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP