Monday: The Green Continues (Ti)

>> Monday, January 25, 2010

Game On is officially over. Can you hear the happy tone in this post? However, it's not really over because I sort of have to eat healthy all the time. I used to think that it would be easier to make healthier choices if my health required it. Well, now my health does and I can tell you , it's not easier!

That said, here is my lunch:

  • A cup of organic, split pea soup (I seem to like green food).
  • A tiny little apple.
  • 3 whole grain crackers.
  • Lots of water.

It's tasty and healthy and very filling but a salad from Chipotle sounds much better right now. I am eating my lunch at my desk and then plan to take my book, and myself outside.

1 comments:

Lisa January 25, 2010 at 2:04 PM  

That does not seem filling!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP