Thursday - Lazy Luncher (Ti)

>> Thursday, January 28, 2010

I took my walk this morning and wiped myself out. It's windy and cold and since my stomach is already yelling for food (and it's only 10am, my time) I walked across campus to get a Subway sandwich for later. I needed something a tad more substantial than my can of soup. So here is what I got:

  • 6-inch on Honey Oat with lettuce, tomato, cheese, some red onion, avocado and some sweet onion dressing.

It's lacking a good source of protein but the bread should sustain me as I have been giving up bread lately.

Is it Friday yet?

2 comments:

Natalie January 28, 2010 at 12:00 PM  

Ti, let's call it a day and declare a Friday now. I like your subway sandwich toppings though. At least one of us is eating healthy.

Christine January 29, 2010 at 9:59 AM  

Ti, that sub sound soooo good. Especially the avocado and sweet onion dressing parts! Next time ask for extra cheese if you think you need more protein and you don't eat meat.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP