Wednesday - Soup Was Calling Me (Ti)

>> Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I hit a Mexican buffet for lunch. The buffet is particularly nice because the Manager makes sure that my food sensitivites are addressed. That means that the soup is not made with an animal base and that it's filled with lots and lots of veggies. Isn't that nice of him? You are probably wondering what is so great about this soup but it IS great. I top it off with cilantro and shredded cabbage and it really fills me up.

The rest of the buffet offers up your common fare...refried beans, rice, carnitas, roasted chicken, etc. I had some beans and carnitas but the rest I skipped. I was too filled up by the soup anyway.

1 comments:

Natalie January 27, 2010 at 3:23 PM  

Ti, you sure you don't own this Mexican place? Sounds like you had a special treatment. Having cilantro with anything, I'll have it without second thought.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP