Saturday Lunch, Tina

>> Sunday, January 31, 2010


Yesterday I had to run errands, and after a long stop at the library where we met some friends, we ended up stopping at Sonic, since we still had two more stops before we could head home (living in the rural midwest means that I have to drive 25 minutes into town to go shopping, etc., and therefore do everything in one trip. So, we don't go home for lunch in between the library stop and errands). I felt quite virtuous since I had run 10 miles on the treadmill and still only ordered a grilled chicken salad at Sonic. I did get a Cranberry limeade, which I absolutely love, but was none too impressed with the salad. It was Ok, but not great.

1 comments:

Kristen January 31, 2010 at 7:34 PM  

I love their cherry limeades. It's a good thing the closest one is a good 30 minute drive or I'd be indulging far too often!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP