Wednesday, Gina, Playdate

>> Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I feel compelled to tell you that I don't eat out all the time. It feels like every time I post my lunch I post where I have eaten. Oh, well. I should just not let it bother me.

Today was our Play-Date Wednesday. Instead of Chick Fil A, we went to the closer McDonald's. (Not nearly as good, or as good for me.)

Riley had a Happy Meal. Chicken nuggets and Fries.

I had a Happy Meal. Double Cheeseburger and Apples. I ate some of his fries...he had some of my apples.

Total Points: 14 (almost half a days point right there!)

I really don't like eating out at McDonald's because the amount of food you get is so small for the amount of points (calories, fat, etc.) But they are our only local restaurant that has a playground.

2 comments:

Christine February 3, 2010 at 6:13 PM  

I like to get a cheeseburger happy meal with fries and a strawberry shake once in a while myself! :o)

Kristen February 4, 2010 at 4:58 AM  

From the points comment, I take it you're doing Weight Watchers? I have just recently gone back on it and was considering whether or not to post my points value.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP