Monday, February 1, 2010 Christine

>> Monday, February 1, 2010

Corned beef & mustard on a Ciabatta roll
Jamacian Jerk baked chips
(Archer Farms brand from Target)

Scoop of homemade pomegranate sherbet. Recipe HERE.

Okay, okay! I confess!! It was two scoops.

The corned beef was left over from dinner a few nights ago--not the kind from the deli, so it was oh so good and oh so much better for you. Especially since it was preservative free, antibiotic free, hormone free, blah blah blah beef, too! Bought from Trader Joe's last spring and kept in a deep freeze in my basement freezer until last week.

3 comments:

Kristen February 2, 2010 at 8:28 AM  

I love corned beef but no one else in my family does. Perhaps I should make it anyway and stash the leftovers in the freezer so I can pull it out every now and again to enjoy. :-)

Natalie February 2, 2010 at 9:14 AM  

I can eat corned beef all week and I would not have a problem!!! pair it with ice cream and I'm alive for eternity.

Christine February 2, 2010 at 10:23 AM  

Kristen, sounds like a great idea! Although, you can also get a few slices from the deli, too. Once or twice a year I get a craving for liverwurst and ask the deli guy for two slices. LOL.

Natalie, you and me BOTH! ... especially the ice cream part! ;)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP