Feb 2, Kara, more winter means more soup YAY!

>> Tuesday, February 2, 2010

OK, so I am trying to look at the bright side! I love soup... I wish I could have weekly soup parties... but I don't know anybody else here who likes soup as much as me.

I also realize that I have been a slacker and failed to mention that most days I eat a can of Dinty Moore or Chef BoyRDee or cheese crackers or poptarts. I apologize. Anyway, today I am having another very easy soup (leftover from last night) that I love. It has ground beef, a little fresh onion and garlic (Chris made it... otherwise it would have flakes), and a few cans of tomatoes, okra and corn (I use the Margaret Holmes brand) and salt and pepper. Instant (roughly), delicious soup.

3 comments:

Lisa February 2, 2010 at 11:09 AM  

I realized recently that the only soup that I like ground beef in is chili, so I think I'd have to pass on this one.

Kristen February 2, 2010 at 11:53 AM  

I love soup and have been pulling all the soup recipes I've never tried so I can get them in before the weather breaks again. I think tonight will be Chicken and Buttermilk Soup so hopefully it'll be good and I can have leftovers for lunch tomorrow. (And with any luck, that carton of buttermilk will also be finished after tonight!)

Christine February 2, 2010 at 12:59 PM  

I love soup, too. But I've gotten finicky in my ... age. I'm very picky about commercial soups... and I'll only eat soup from October through April, unless it's gazpacho. ^_~

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP