Abbe, February 2

>> Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I went to a Soup Swap this weekend - brought 6 quarts of my homemade soup there,
and came back with 6 quarts of other peoples' instead, mostly frozen.

One of them was very simple a Vietnamese chicken soup with broth, rice, chicken, and fish sauce. And it sounded delicious, and I had a mishap where some of it spilled in the car on the way home, so I put it in the fridge instead of the freezer.

Today I had it for lunch, with scallions and cilantro, and the finished off lunch with a dessert soup from our dim sum party - sweet ginger soup and tofu mixed in.

2 comments:

Natalie February 2, 2010 at 2:57 PM  

Soup swap? How do you get into a soup swap? Can I join? I'll bring a campbell soup. ;-)

Kristen February 3, 2010 at 6:45 AM  

A soup swap sounds way cool! Although there haven't been too many leftovers on the soups I've been making recently so I don't know that I'd have enough to share. ;-)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP