Monday, clover

>> Monday, February 1, 2010

Ah, the 1st of February and the erm, beginning of a certain monthly visitor. So today's lunch is quite unhealthy. But I expected that and just went with it. I actually had my favourite ever meal - leftover pizza. I had three, possibly four slices of cold leftover pizza from Pizza Hut. One slice Hawaiian, one slice Meat Feast and one (or two) slice(s) of Super Supreme (minus mushrooms, with pineapple instead). And with that, I had a half packet of gummy Haribo sweets and a little pot of chocolate custard. And a big glass of Coke.

2 comments:

Christine February 1, 2010 at 1:27 PM  

Feel better! From which, I'm not so sure... your monthly visitor or all of that pizza! LOL.

Lisa February 1, 2010 at 3:24 PM  

Hawaiian pizza, mmmmm. M never lets me get Hawaiian.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP