Friday, February 5, 2010, Christine

>> Friday, February 5, 2010

I never posted yesterday's lunch, and since it was NOT turkey on whole wheat, I figured it was worth mentioning. So, yesterday I had ...


leftover pasta with broccoli and ham in a cream sauce. It was homemade from dinner two nights prior. Yum. Don't hate me.

Today, I had more leftovers. Trying to clear out room in the fridge ... ;)

taco wrap consisting of seasoned beef, shredded cheddar and lots of lettuce topped with mango salsa all rolled up in a flour tortilla.

Of course the salsa was so yummy, I had to spoon some on my plate and eat it with a handful of tortilla chips. Then I ate all the salsa and still had chips on my plate, so I needed another spoonful of salsa. Then I ran out of the chips part, so I ... oh you know the drill. ;P

Then I had a scoop of that homemade pomegranate sherbet. What? It's Friday!



2 comments:

Natalie February 5, 2010 at 10:27 AM  

Why do you Christine get to post all delicious foods and I'm just left alone drooling? I'm jealous really...I only have a Granola bar with me just like yesterday {I don't even feel like posting it}. I better go home now and eat all the ice cream I find in the fridge. Heh, maybe while it's snowing tonight I'll eat ice cream again. Then I'll forget all about your yummy lunches!

Christine February 5, 2010 at 10:39 AM  

Sorry! It's because I'm home during the day and I have more choices, that's all. Believe me, I'm on a creative roll this last week. Most days I have a boring turkey sandwich.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP